Enjoying the long week-end at our breathtaking, relaxing La Vista Highlands...♥


La Vista Highlands Resort
Km.67, Prosperidad, San Carlos




































(my Tito Albert's beautiful vacation home) ♥


(the lovely room I usually stay at when I'm in La Vista) ♥




(fresh lemon & oranges we made into fresh juice 
~ for breakfast)


(beautiful fresh flowers everyday!) ♥



(delicious 'Delimondo' Ranch Corned Beef which I cooked!) ♥


(my usual favorite ~ Sausage!) ♥


(the 'walang-kamatayang' Spam! kids love it! heheh) ♥


my 'over-cooked' Omelette?! hu-hu-hu
 (LOL)


(Dried Danggit with "Kamatis"/Fresh Sliced Tomatoes) ♥


(Longganiza) ♥


(Spanish Sardines) ♥


("Tinanok Nga Saging") ♥


Fresh Fruits for Dessert...
Papaya


Ripe Mangoes


Avocados and Saba Bananas

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺