Get-together with my childhood friend Alcs Porras at "KITCHEN" in Greenbelt ♥

Manila trip ~ 
Get-together with my childhood friend Alcs Porras
 at Kitchen in Greenbelt 3, Makati ♥


If one were to build a house,
 the most important room,
 for me,
 would be the kitchen.  
Considered the heart of the home,
 nothing but good stuff must emanate from it. 
Which is exactly my impression of  Kitchen  in Greenbelt 3.  
'twas my first time to be there and everything I’ve tried has been satisfying.




The setting can be dramatic with its subdued lighting,
 brick walls and steel tables.  
But the effect is that you get to focus on the food.  
The dishes provide that splash of color.  
And rightly so.  
It is the reason you’re there after all.





Mint sprigs are added to add some freshness to your service water
 but you can also opt for some iced tea.  
It tastes like pandan!




Spice and Condiments rack @ Kitchen restaurant


 Skewer's Place pizza
(chicken barbeque)


So nice to have a get-together with my childhood friend Alcs...
 He will always be a dear friend. ♥





Happy to have met up with my Bacolod childhood friend
 Alcuin "Alcs" Porras.
 We have known each other since he was transferred to Bacolod from boarding school
 (yes, he went to an all-boys boarding school in Malta 
~ and hey, that's all he wants me to say about it, hahaha).
 Our parents are good friends and both our mothers are pianists so as AL says 
~ "our friendship's pretty tight" (close)
 ~ more so that I am now married to his relative (his Tito Babes) from his Mommy's side.
  It was great catching up...  
As true Bacolodnons, we ate and had a smattering of 'chika' and reminiscing.
 <chuckle, chuckle> 
It was truly a great 'bonding' of sorts and despite the years
 & the fact that we are all grown up now,
 we were giggling like we were in High School again, hehehe.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺