A quick 'Jap fix' at RaiRai Ken Ramen House & Sushi Bar :-)


It's Saturday and a good friend invited me to go shopping at SM Mall where a sale was ongoing.
Good timing 'coz I also needed to buy much-needed essentials for the home.
After shopping, we got hungry and I was particularly hankering for a little 'fastfood Jap food'.
We passed by the L'Kaisei (SM branch) but 'twas crowded
(hmm, I also remembered how disappointed I was with the Sukiyaki soup I ordered there last time 
~ it was too cloyingly sweet!). :-(
So, we thought of dropping by RaiRai Ken Ramen House & Sushi Bar instead.
Of course it's no 'fine dining' 
~ but hmm, not bad at all for a quick little 'Jap fix'.
[wink, wink]


Rairaiken Original Ramen:
Seafoods Hotpot
(Ramen with mixed seafoods, fish cakes, crab sticks, mussels and tofu in sticky soup)


Salmon and Tuna Sashimi


Salmon Sashimi


Super California Maki


Kani Salad

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺