Affirmation for today ~ May 25, Saturday ♥



"Every morning I write down ten things that I love."

This is my today's list.
Ten Things I Love About Today:

1. Putting pen to paper (or in my case, fingers to keyboard).
I love writing so much,
 especially here in my little blog ("Food Morning, Bacolod!). ☺

2. I love reading quotes ~ inspiring!

3. I love my family (imperfections, shortcomings and all).
I tend to be forgetful sometimes and do have my "bad mood" days, too ~ but they are extremely patient with me.

4. I love my bestfriends.
They are my "true friends" and I know I can count on their loyalty ~ they are there for me.
(I especially love my bff Geordelle who is also my sister-in-Christ and praying partner.
My bff Maureen who is a friend through thick and thin.
My bff Marty who always cares for me ~ even if we are separated by distance, now that she is based abroad.
My bff Fedelaine who gives me sound advice when I need it most.)

5. Silence.
It really is golden.

6. A clean house.
I am "OC" (obssessive-compulsive) and clutter is my enemy.

7. The beauty of my garden.


8. Chocolate!
Bliss!

9. Having a good sleep and waking up late! (LOL) ☺

10. Birds in my bedroom window, chirping!

So what about you?
What are the ten things that you love today?

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺