Vote wisely: Love your city. Love your province. Love your country. ♥


Election day today so please vote wisely, Philippines!!

It's election day today ~ May 13, 2013.
Let us pray for peaceful and clean elections.
God bless us all, the City Of Bacolod, our island of Negros, and our country, the Philippines.


Today, 52 million registered Filipino voters are expected to cast their votes for the national and local elections.
According to the Commission on Elections (COMELEC), a total of 18,000 government positions will be elected in the 2013 midterm elections.
This is the second automated elections in Philippine history, the first one being the presidential polls which put Benigno Aquino III or "P-noy" in the highest office in the land.


ELECTION 2013:
Do not vote because you think the candidate is popular and is leading in the surveys.
VOTE, because you believe that the candidate has integrity.


I Voted!
Today, I woke up early and went to the voting precinct with my hubby Babes and our son Benedict.
I exercised my right, and duty to vote.

Friends, if you have not yet voted, go to your precinct now, and vote!

Get out from the comfort of your beds and exercise your right, and privilege to vote.
Love your city.
Love your province.
Love your country.

(PCOS machine)

I thank the PCOS machine for not conking out on me.
Good job, PCOS machine!

P.S.
We had breakfast at Bob's after trip to the polls.
Bumped into Jewel Mae Lobaton-Pimentel and had a nice chat with her;
bumped also into hubby's friends
(Tito Joe & Tita Pat Cajili of the Chicken House chain and Tito Tony Luzuriaga ~ classmate of hubby in UP law school)
and my Mom's friend (Tita Myrna Servando).
What a pleasant morning!


Breakfast Trio
 (at Bob's Restaurant)
 Breakfast Sampler of Tapa ni Lola, Pork Tocino & Chorizo Recado with rice, egg & green salad with vinaigrette dressing

Note:
 As we Bacolodnons (locals) know, food at  Bob's  has always been consistently good.
 Incidentally, this "Breakfast Trio" dish was marked 'new' in the breakfast menu so I thought of trying it.
 Too bad, the Pork Tocino was a little 'batok' [overcooked] and the Tapa 
~ well, 'not-so-tender'...ended up eating just half of the whole thing.
 Was having regrets why I didn't order my 'first choice' ~ boneless bangus with garlic rice, egg & green salad...tsk, tsk.
 Oh well, next time again...
I'll be back anyway, and surely, I will order my old favorites! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺