ICON PHOTOGRAPHY'S Negros Hunks Body Calendar 2012 Launching Party at the Bacolod Metrodome


HAPPY MASSKARA FESTIVAL, everybody!
Let's enjoy and be happy!!!

As what our good Congressman "Doc Anthony Golez" said in his speech at the Metrodome last Friday night (Oct.14th):
"Let's work hard, but let's party harder!!" 


(Congressman "Doc Tony" Golez addressing the crowd...)


The Patiqueros








Designer Lino Ramos
~ my friend and one of my favorite designers in Bacolod ♥





Designer Kelly Cuachon










Designer Edgar Jaranilla


Designer Tony De Ramos 
~ he is my husband's nephew & is one of Bacolod's finest designers! :-)

the very talented Kaanyag Dance Troupe of West Negros University 
~ who performed an intermission number during the show


(with my friend John-John Ditching, another favorite designer of mine 
~ he made the elegant wedding gown for my church wedding!) ♥


(with my "BFF" Joy Belloso-Tupas, who also watched the show with her husband, Councilor Teddy Tupas of Hinigaran)





‎Had a wonderful dinner at the Sugarland Hotel and was excited to attend
ICON PHOTOGRAPHY'S
 (2012 BODY CALENDAR) LAUNCHING PARTY at the METRODOME,
 and represent our La Vista Highlands Resort,
 which was one of the Sponsors of the show.

(Was happy to give support to my relative Vice Mayor Mark Vargas and my good friend Jay Amarante of ICON Studio)

HAPPY MASSKARA, EVERYONE!

Let's enjoy the Masskara spirit! ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺