"Happy Thanksgiving!!!" ~ to all my family members, relatives, and friends abroad ♥


"Happy Thanksgiving!!!"

Let us thank the Lord for all the blessings He has bestowed upon us
for without Him, we are nothing.


Gratitude is both delicious and transformative.
Feel gratitude for all the people and all the beauty in your life.
Happy Thanksgiving!


And here's our homemade Baked Turkey 
~ all of 8 kilos...to celebrate with you!




Even a casual glance at creation can create an awareness of how extravagantly generous God is.

Happy Thanksgiving!

And since this is Thanksgiving, let us ask ourselves,
just what is it that we are most grateful for in the past year??
As for me, I am grateful...
to be alive
to have good health
to have healing for 'hurts' and 'pains' that bruise the heart
to have the chance to travel (enjoyed Singapore this year!)
for family and friends who love me
for newfound friendships with wonderful people
for the loyal friendships with old friends ~ tried and true
and for a deepening faith in the "higher force" above.

This year 2011 has been a big learning experience...
like a see-saw ride with "ups" and "downs".
I am grateful for the wisdom and strength to 'cruise' through it.
I am happy to have survived it.
"Thank You, Lord."


My Prayer of Thanks
Lord,
I thank You for the people in my life
who are easy to love.
I thank You for my family and friends
who love me,
who understand my actions,
who support me in my decisions,
and whose presence can lift up the burden of a thorny day.

Help me with those who are difficult to love.
When they come at me with criticism
and wild expectations,
when they ignore me
or try to bend me to their will,
when they take advantage of me
and the good deeds I am willing to do for them,
let me recognize their flaws and their dangers.
But then let me remember Your attitude toward them,
and lead me to see them
in the light of Your love.
Amen.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺