I Love Corned Beef ~ especially delicioso "Delimondo"! ♥


Who doesn't love Corned Beef??
Growing up, my siblings and I have always enjoyed Corned Beef, Vienna Sausage, Spam, and Sardines for breakfast...also Boneless Bangus, Tinapa (Smoked Fish), & Dried Fish like Danggit, etc. 

I love all types of Corned Beef, from our very own local brand Purefoods to the imported Hormel brand.
But during one of my Manila trips, it was to my delight that I have learned about this new brand: Delimondo.
I actually found out about it when I was having lunch at Katrina Ponce-Enrile's Petra and Pilar Restaurant in Makati.


Delimondo Corned Beef

Delimondo,
 which was conceptualized by Katrina Ponce-Enrile
 (yes, the senator's daughter),
is a premium corned beef that boasts of large chunks that come off in long, beefy threads.


Delimondo comes in two variants ~ Garlic and Chili and Ranch Style.
Both are packed with high quality beef that's teeming with natural goodness,
but the faint of heart must be warned:
the Garlic and Chili flavor is 'hot'!
 heheh


Delimondo uses premium cuts of beef 
~ probably the reason why its pricing is premium, too, making it more expensive than other brands?!
 heheh
Quality-wise, I would say you get your money's worth, though, because Delimondo products are really perfect for cooking and they are made of high quality ingredients that do not disappoint.

As for me, I think Delimondo is the best corned beef I have ever tasted.
It is delicious...the meat is so juicy and so tasty!
Delimondo Corned Beef and me: actually a "love at first bite"!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺