My all-time favorite chocolates! ♥ ♥ ♥


Nobody doesn’t like chocolate.
Hmm...at least I don't know of anyone who doesn’t like chocolate!
Chocolate is one of the first things you start eating as a kid.
When you break up with someone, you turn to chocolate.
(chuckle, chuckle)
When you're sad, you also get chocolate ~ right?
(wink, wink)
Chocolate comforts.
It is also an aphrodisiac~or so they say?
Young and old get hooked with it.
As for me, Chocolate is my constant "pick-me-upper."
It gives me energy and simply makes me happy.


Here's a list of my favorites...

1. See's Famous Old Time Candies


What makes See's Candies so scrumptious?
According to the company,
"to produce the best possible boxed chocolates, we at See's acquire the choicest and finest grade raw ingredients from all over the world.
Making over 100 varieties of candies, we have maintained our reputation for excellence by strict adherence to See's 'Quality Without Compromise' motto."

I can attest that their chocolate is among the finest available, as I have been savoring them my entire life.

It is always a treat every time a friend or relative brings me a gift of See's Candies from the States 
~ my heart is aflutter! ♥

I remember the first time I went to a See's Candies shop...it was during my first trip to the States with my Mom & my sister.
I was so smitten! ♥


Some of my favorite See's candies pictured above include walnut squares (dark chocolate and caramel with English walnuts), Kona mocha (coffee and chocolate buttercream topped with toasted coconut), and Scotchmallows (honey marshmallow and caramel dipped in dark chocolate). ♥


2. Royce Chocolate


Royce' Milk Chocolate Bar


The Royce' Nama Chocolate in Champagne
"Pierre Mignon"


The Royce' Nama Chocolate in "Banana"


This is the Royce' Shop at Greenbelt 5 in Makati.
This is where my doctora-cousin Sheilyn and I would usually buy my much-coveted Royce' chocolates whenever I'm in Manila.
Other Royce' branches are located at the Powerplant Mall in Rockwell (Makati), and the Trinoma & the Eastwood Mall 
~ which are both in Quezon City.


3. Max Brenner Chocolate






Max Brenner is probably the first chocolate cafe chain in the Philippines.
In Manila, their store is in Greenbelt 3, Makati.
Not only does Max Brenner provide a rich chocolate experience, it also has other delicious dishes in its menu.
Its chocolates are also delightful!

4. Patchi Chocolate








Patchi, the Lebanese Chocolates founded by Nizar Choucair, is finally in the Philippines!
In Manila, their store is located at Bonifacio Global City, Taguig.

Patchi already has a cult following of chocolate lovers
(me included?!). ♥
It is known for having the finest chocolates with nutty fillings.
It is a bit on the expensive side, but is an affordable luxury that one can indulge in to celebrate milestones or to give as gifts.


CHOCOLATE IS GOOD FOR YOU
Do you agree??
I do agree! (hehehe)

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺