A Prayer Of Gratitude


Thank You, Lord, for the blessings You have bestowed on my life.
You have surrounded me with people who always look out for me.
You have given me family and friends who bless me everyday with kind words and actions.
They lift me up in ways that keep my eyes focused on You and make my spirit soar.
I hope that You give me the ability to give to them the same kindness they have provided me.

Thank you, too, for keeping me and my loved ones safe, Lord.
I am very grateful.

I am just so grateful for all of Your blessings in my life, Lord.
I pray that You remind me of just how lucky I am,
and that You never allow me to forget to show my gratitude in prayer
and returned acts of kindness.
Thank You, Lord.
In Jesus' name.
Amen.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺