Never miss the opportunity to tell people how much they mean to you...♥


Attended Sunday mass with loved ones today and it was special, too, because our beloved son B.E. was one of the "sakristans".
Today we celebrate the Solemnity of the Epiphany of our Lord.
Father Clarence, the officiating priest, said in his homily, that "everyday can be Christmas Day" and that we should
"thank the people who love us, care for us, and are always there for us."
I want to say "thank you" to my husband & children for loving me and always being there for me.
I also want to say "thank you" to the friends who have always been true to me.
Life is not perfect and so are we.
But life is beautiful because of people who truly love us and accept us.
"Thank You, Lord." ♥


Goodnight, friends.
Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Helen Nabua said…
Happy Feast of the Epiphany.
Black Christmas said…
Thank you for being such a good friend. Im so lucky!!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺