Let's count our blessings! ♥


"Blessings" ~ gifts I received this Valentine's ♥


my favorite SEE'S Chocolates
~ special thanks to our good friend Jom Arceo
who sent it all the way from Fresno, California! ♥
(Note: He sent 2 boxes~one for me and one for our friend Lesley!! Goody!) ♥ ♥


lovely "kikay" gift from my New York-based friend, Manang Helen Nabua ♥


yummy chocolates ~ Ferrero Rocher! ♥


(my favorite healthy foodstuffs!) ♥


(gifts sent by my sister-in-law Ate Edna & niece Kate-and-nephew Kevin [twins!] from California) ♥


"When I started counting my blessings, my whole life turned around."
~Willie Nelson

May God help us to be grateful for our blessings,
never to be guilty of the "sin of ingratitude".
Let us always count our blessings.
Goodnight, everyone.

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Tita Fenix said…
As we breathe right now,others take their last. So let's appreciate life! Never mind what we don't have & start living w/ what we've got..
Let's thank God for entrusting another day to our borrowed life!
Indeed, there's so much to be thankful for today!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺