A peaceful Sunday, everyone ♥


O God, you are my God,

for You I long;
for You my soul is thirsting.
I long for You
like dry, weary land without water.
Give me Your strength and Your glory.

I wish to praise You all my life

fill my soul as with a banquet.
I cling to You;
hold me close in Your hands.

Psalm 63


When your life is filled with the desire to see the holiness in everyday life, something magical happens: ordinary life becomes extraordinary, and the very process of life begins to nourish your soul.

Goodnight, everyone.
I always feel 'extra-peaceful' on Sundays, especially after attending mass with my loved ones.
Today was 'extra-special', too, because my Mom made a visit, bearing gifts of delicious food.
Praise the Lord.

Yours-in-Christ,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺