Still on Valentine's...♥



I tend to get a little sentimental
when Valentine's
comes around each year...
I think about
relationships I cherish,
the people that I love
just being near.
I realize how rich and full my life is
because of all
those special people do,
Those who have my appreciation...
those who mean a lot to me.

Happy Valentine month ♥


I love flowers, especially roses ~ may it be on Valentine's Day or any other day.
Many thanks to beloved hubby who never fails to give me beautiful ones at all occasions and sometimes even no-occasions! ♥



Post a Comment

3 Comments

John Francis said…
tita hapy valentines...cheers
Noli and Liz Barcelona said…
Mornings are made to make us fall in love with life.
Not just once but again and again.
Mornings are created for us to see the beauty of life and to know that there are people who care and pray for you to be healthy and strong.
May this beautiful love season bring a smile to your heart.
Good morning! God bless!
Sunder said…
U can win n life by all means, f u simply avoid 2 things n ur lyf..
"comparing with others" & "expecting from others."

happy Valentines

GOD bless u always!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺