Off to the beautiful paradise of La Vista Highlands! ♥



(the Family Suite at  La Vista  with the most beautiful view 
~ Ridge Villa #4)

~Am off with my loved ones to  La Vista  to
FREE MY SENSES...
EMBRACE SERENITY...
and BE REJUVENATED.
Looking forward, too, to the brunch invitation of our New York-based balikbayan friend Manang Helen Nabua
 at their beautiful place in Don Salvador Benedicto.
Excited to share warm camaraderie and fellowship with friends!
Life is good ~ despite all the trials.
God is good ~ I praise Him always, always.
Have a great week-end, everyone!
Much love,
SAL ♥

P.S.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to my beloved U.S.-based brother ~ Manong Alan.
Today, March 31st, is his birthday.
"I love you, Manong. I miss you a lot. Looking forward to seeing you on my next U.S. vacation!"

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺