You and I are worthy of LOVE & HAPPINESS ♥



Do you have a "Happy Place"?
I do.
And this is where I go...to 'recharge', relax my mind, and soothe my spirit. ♥
This morning, as I sat completely still, my mind 'wandering' and 'wondering'
what it was I was meant "to do"...
what it was I was meant "to be"...
my heart spoke and I knew, I was meant to remind myself and others that:
within us is all we need to live a life of love and happiness.
The only barrier between us and that life is our own doubt that we are worthy of love and happiness...
that we can change where we are tomorrow by letting go of what has always been.
We are all worthy of LOVE & HAPPINESS.

Wishing you all a happy week-end.

Much love,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺