Have a blessed Holy Week, everyone. Love and light! ♥




My heart is full and I am happy to be preparing my mind-body-heart-spirit 
for the COMING HOME TO MY TRUE SELF PROCESS-RETREAT.
It's like going on a long trip except that this one is not covered by human maps.
Going inside ourselves can be very exciting as our inner universe is more expansive than the world outside of us.
And just like my friend Ishlita, I can't wait to see the rising full moon amidst the Antipolo forest.
Cosmic mass!

COMING HOME TO MY TRUE SELF PROCESS-RETREAT
(A Ginhawa Retreat of Self-Discovery)
on Holy Week 2012 ~ April 5 to 8
at Assumption Retreat House in Antipolo City

Have a blessed Holy Week, everyone.
I wish you love and peace.

Yours-in-Christ,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺