Food that Comforts ♥


Familiar flavors and simple
 pleasures to revive our memories
 and warm our hearts ♥

WHAT IS COMFORT FOOD?

COMFORT FOOD IS one of those all-encompassing terms that can mean so many things.
The term is almost like an empty bowl that you can fill up with just about any kind of food in the world: sinigang, ice cream, spaghetti, you name it.
And as a food enthusiast, I can wax rhapsodic about my favorite childhood dishes, my Mom's cooking, my school baon during my student days, and so on.
I can do so because  comfort food  isn't really about the dish itself, but about the stories, experiences and pleasures it brings forth.
And that's what I'm trying to do in this post...to showcase dishes that elicit warm and fuzzy feelings within me.
I now share with all of you a few of my own comfort dishes that keep me happy and content...♥


Corned Beef


Chicken Mami


Pochero


Spaghetti


Linugaw (or "Guinataan")


Banana Split

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺