What would you do if today was your last day here on earth??


It was a balmy, cloudy day today...
Attended the burial of my friend Dulce's Dad this morning...
felt her loss (especially when she began to speak about her Dad ~ the pain of losing a loved one and her anguish in missing him by just a few hours as she was still on the plane from London).
Made me remember the time I lost my Dad, too...
felt sad. :-(
And as I was driving back from the cemetery, couldn't help feeling emotional...tears filled my eyes as I said a silent prayer for Dulce's dad ~ and also for my own beloved dad.
For such is life...it's just a cycle...we all come and go.
And just as there are beginnings, there will be endings.
Death is inevitable.
What matters most ~ is, if  WE MADE IT MATTER.
Life ~ that is.


What would you do if today was your last day here on earth?
Would you do anything differently?
Call a few people that you haven't spoken in a long time?
Rebuild relationships that you let go?
Try to enjoy life more?
Try to laugh a bit more?
Though the thought of death can be morbid, it can also be inspiring.
After all, we all have to meet our Creator one day.
And whether we believe that marks the beginning or the end,
it certainly would mark a very significant change in our life.
But before we get to that change,
what would we like to be different?
What would we like to leave as our legacy?
As for me...
I know I'd like to believe my life made a difference.
That I shared happiness.
That I have done good deeds.
That I did my very best to care for my loved ones.
That I helped some people.
That I enjoyed my life.
And that it was meaningful.
How about you?

Love,
SAL ♥


To share happiness and to have done something good before leaving this life is sweet...

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Sonya said…
Hi! I love your blog! It reminds me to be strong & encourages me to be optimistic. God bless you!
Stephanie Sian Parreno said…
Goodnight my friend! and love it ! isuper agree to always show kindness ,hapiness, love ,! for life is not long, and it is Love,kindness ,that we should always share.... give it all and thank God ,that we have that to give,,,,Karma is so real...have you noticed that Life is good to us maninay?su un? the reason ii believe is that, we reap what we sow! take care! ill forever be here.....:)

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺