God's grace is sufficient for me ♥



Today, felt happy & 'extra-blessed' to be with loved ones and attend Sunday mass where beloved son B.E. was one of the sakristans (altar boys) once again.

Yesterday, I joined a Garage Sale and was able to get rid of "clutter" (old clothes, shoes, bags, etc.not being used anymore) in a positive way 
~ was able to raise more than P7k+!
 Wonderful!
 Now I have extra savings for a personal project for my family. ♥
 The rest of the goods which were not sold, I gave to Manang Fe (the caretaker of my Dad's mausoleo in the cemetery) when I visited there early this morning.
 (Manang Fe is a widow with several children.)
 My heart felt glad when I saw the delight in her eyes upon receiving my humble gift.
 She gave me a hug before I drove away.

Praise the Lord for a wonderful day!
Wishing all of you had a blessed Sunday, too!

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺