Real Italian Cuisine with Italian Chef at Chef Carmine Cucina ~ "A Taste of Italy"!!!!!


Chef Carmine Cucina
"A Taste of Italy"
This is an Italian restaurant located at Pearl Manor Hotel along Ramos corner Lacson St. in Bacolod City.
We had our Sunday family get-together here lately.
We enjoyed our dinner with the simple yet excellently-prepared Italian dishes done by Chef Carmine.
Our son especially loved his brick oven-baked pizzas!


ANTIPASTI (Appetizer)
Bruschetta
(Sliced bread topped with fresh tomato, extra virgin olive oil, garlic & herbs)

I just love their Antipasti ~ their Bruschetta, most of all, because of the fresh tomatoes and herbs!

 
ANTIPASTI (Appetizer)
Crostini al Funghi

INSALATA (Salad)
Insalata Capricciosa
(Assorted Veggies, extra virgin olive oil & mozzarella cheese)

I liked their Insalata Capricciosa Salad ~ the veggies were really fresh.
The only thing I didn't like was the dressing ~ hubby and I found it too spicy! :-(

Scalopinne Pizziola
(Homemade Pasta with potato & Cheese in White Sauce)

Sorry, this doesn't look so 'photogenic' (LOL) but I assure you, it tastes very good 
~ so creamy!
Our foodie son B.E. liked it so much that he requested us to get another order for take-out!
 HaHa.

Secondi Piatti Carne (Main Course)
Agnello alla Griglia
(Grilled Lamb Shoulder)

Loved their Lamb offering!
It was infused with herbs and was so flavorful!

Scalopinne Pizziola
(Porkloin meat in tomato sauce capers, black olives and herbs)

I liked this, if only for the fact that it tasted somewhat like my favorite Chili Con Corne.
Problem is, hubby and I found it to be on the salty side. :-(
Had no choice but to give my "constructive criticism" to Chef C.

PIZZA
Pizza alla Salsiccia

Aaahh, I'm no 'pizza person' but Chef C's  Pizza, I find really good!
(I have also tried his Pizza Capricciosa last time and 'twas also good!)



Chef Carmine Pece
It was my second time to meet Chef Carmine and to taste his authentic Italian cooking.
I was with my friend Dra.Sheila Holgado when I first met him.
 We find him to be an honest & straightforward kind of fellow and like him a lot. 


Chef Carmine with our unico hijo Benedict Eric ("B.E.") 

A true-blue "Italiano", Chef Carmine is passionate in serving authentic Italian cuisine ~ nothing less.
 He uses extra virgin olive oil to cook his dishes, attesting to its nutritional value.
 He has also been in the food business for 39 years now ~ a stint with the Caffe Puccini in Manila included.

If you are a foodie like me, I strongly recommend you guys to try dining at Chef Carmine's Italian restaurant so you will be able to experience authentic Italian cuisine with traditional taste
 through Chef's mouthwatering selection of dishes.

BUON APPETITO !!!!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺