Remembering our loved ones this All Saints' Day...♥


Warm thoughts & love
We pause today on All Saints' Day to remember our loved ones who have gone on ahead of us.
 This season brings bittersweet memories for me ~ days with my beloved Dad and others...my beloved grandmothers ("Lola Fideling" and "Lola Grace").
 Thoughts so fleeting they seem like dreams...


Flowers in memory of our loved ones... ♥


Ready to Remember
This All Saints' Day, my thoughts and prayers go to all my loved ones who have gone on before me.
May they all rest in peace, and feel the love they left behind them here on earth 
~ it will never fade.


Flowers For My Dad
Today is All Saints' Day in the Philippines.
On this day, we all go to the cemetery and put flowers on the graves of our loved ones who passed away.
These flowers are for my Dad who died eighteen years ago.
I still miss him so much. ♥


We Celebrate
Let us also celebrate with the lighting of candles,
taking time to remember our family and friends who are no longer in this life with us.
Let us pray for our loved ones.
Let these candles light up the world and give us all the warmth of hope & healing.

With love to all,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺