Beautiful, beautiful moon ~ such an awesome sight! ♥


Has anyone seen the circle around the moon tonight?

It was actually my friend Eli (bless his heart) who told me to "get out and see the moon".
 So I went out to our garden tonight.
 And to my surprise, the moon had a "ring" around it or as what my son B.E. says, a "halo"!
 My daughter & I got our cameras and took these pictures.
Experts say the ring is there because of randomly placed hexagonal shaped ice crystals in the upper atmosphere refracting moon light at an optimal angle.
It is such an awesome sight!
I had to call my family 
(have scheduled the hubby earlier for his regular home service massage with our long-time massage therapist) 
to watch such a spectacular sight on this cool night 
~ I hope my children remember magical nights like this.
I know I will.
Thank You, Lord!

Love,

SAL ♥





Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺