Good Friends, Good Food, Good Times ♥


LOVELY EVENING WITH GOOD FRIENDS

Happy to attend the wedding anniversary celebration of our good friends,
 Judge & Mrs.Cesar and Baby Cruz
 at their beautiful home in Dasma
 (Dasmarinas Village, Makati).
Was delighted to listen to the musical entertainment
 provided by the very talented Bimbo Cerrudo
 (currently playing as the alternate 'king' in the musical "The King And I" 
at the Resorts World Manila).

Not only did the evening consist of delicious food,
 it was also filled with amazing conversations, new friends and fantastic stories.
Felt 'senti' when I bumped into 2 lawyer-friends of the hubby
 who told me
 they were U.P.Sigma Rho fraternity brods of my late Dad...
Nights like these make me feel all warm and very 'senti' indeed. ♥
Thank You, Lord! 



FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺