Lovely Sunday...spending time with family/loved ones and meeting good friends ♥



What a lovely Sunday I had...
Felt 'extra-blessed' to attend mass where our beloved unico hijo B.E. was one of the "sakristans" (altar boys) once again.

Happy to have a get-together with my Tita Amy Montinola and her family, especially my cousins visiting from Dubai ~ Bryan & Carlo.
 Had a great lunch with them at one of my fave restaurants ~ Bar 21.

Was also glad to bump into Nicky "DJwhite" Puentevella, his pretty wife Vanessa, and his Mom ~ the  'gentle soul'  Tita Patching.

I miss Tito Newks (former Congressman Monico Puentevella) 
~ last time I saw him was at the Bacolod airport when hubby and I were waiting for our flight to Manila.
 I was happy to have a brief chat with him.
(Tito Newks is my "maninoy"/"ninong" and I am fond of him & his family...they've been very kind to me. Never mind what those political kibitzers say, blah-blah-blah. Personal relationships matter to me more than politics. Period.)

Indeed, what a lovely Sunday I had...spending time with loved ones and meeting good friends.

Thank You, Lord!

Have a blessed Sunday, everyone.


Love ~ SAL ♥



Enjoyed my U.S.Roast Beef carving with sidings of Buttered Veggies, Mashed Potato, & Camote Fries @ my fave 21 Restaurant!

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺