Care to have some Spaghetti Puttanesca, friends? :-)


There will never be another NOW,
 so let's make the most of TODAY...
There will never be another YOU,
 so take good care of YOURSELF...
Let's stay happy and healthy.

my homemade Spaghetti Puttanesca

To make Puttanesca Sauce:
While cooking onions,
 add 1/2 tsp.crushed chili flakes,
 6 anchovy fillets,
 2/3 cup olives and 1 tbsp.capers.

Care to have some Puttanesca, friends?
Cooked this for my loved ones today. ♥

My children and I love pasta.
Personally,
 I love tomato-based dishes
 and one of my all-time favorite (tomato-based) pasta dish is  Spaghetti Puttanesca.
At home,
 I usually serve it with  Ciabatta bread  I buy from  Bob's
  or  Pan De Sal  from Tita Agnes Cuenca (mom of my classmate Carla Cuenca-Gequillana)'s  Quan Bakeshop.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺