How 'bout sharing some GODIVA milk chocolate-covered pretzels with me? ♥



Godiva milk chocolate covered pretzels
~ from my Tita Eve Aquino (U.S.-based lawyer-sister of my Mom) ♥


This is just part of the lovely "pasalubongs" (gifts) I got from my folks in L.A. ♥
And this was the first I enjoyed from the loot! (heheh)
My brother Allan and my Mom's siblings (except for one uncle in Manila) are all based in California for so many years now, together with their families.
 And they never fail to send us pasalubongs/gifts everytime a family member or close friend comes home to the Philippines or goes to the U.S. 
Incidentally, one US-based uncle ~ my Tito Alex Aquino (Mom's youngest brother) is currently on vacation to attend their high school reunion.
Thus, my family and I are once again enjoying all these "blessings".
Thank You, LORD!

Love,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺