"Thank You, LORD, for the Gift Of Friendship" ♥


Spaghetti Puttanesca with garlic bread

Had a great time bonding with dear friends ~ St.Scho.classmates all...
BFF Geordelle Espino-Bernardino 
(owner of Pandanon Valley Resort and sister of Bacolod Councilor Al Victor Espino),
Elizabeth Anne "Lilibeth" Angodung,
 and Eva Marie "Bing" Ledesma-Benin 
(wife of Side A Band member Joey Benin).
Enjoyed my fave pasta dish  (Spaghetti Puttanesca), too.
Of all the restos in Bacolod serving  Puttanesca,
 I dunno but it's really good ol' Bob's version that I like best.

P.S.
Really really miss my other BestFriend, Marty Javelona-Sta.Ana who is U.S.-based now...also my close friend/classmate, Dra.Fedelaine Penuela-Noarbe who is Singapore-based. (sigh) :-(

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺