What makes you happy?? What makes us happy??



I have learned that happiness is so easy to find.
It is in us all the time.
We just have to reach out and claim it!
Being happy need not be felt in big events or expensive gifts.
Being happy can be found in our everyday life,
 in the most simplest acts of kindness shown to us,
 simple things like having a slice of our favorite cake,
 seeing the smile in people we meet,
 even helping and making others happy can make us feel happy!

So...what makes you happy??


What makes me happy...
Simple things,
 like having a meal with my loved ones make me happy.

My family is my happiness.

It is times I share with them that I am happiest.
They always inspire me to find beauty and joy in the simple things in life.

There is no such thing as a 'perfect life',

 I know,
 but despite all the trials that come my way,
 I am happy with all the blessings the Lord has given me...
especially waking up every morning seeing my husband Babes smile and hearing the laughter of my children ~ truly priceless!

Blaise Pascual once said,
"All men seek happiness."

For me,
 it's the simple,
 everyday things that truly make up my happiness:

A hug when I really need it.
Sleeping in freshly-laundered sheets.
Catching a good movie on TV.
Writing.
*Finding money in my jeans pocket.
(*Found a P100 bill last time ~ goody! LOL)
A giggle with my daughter or son.
Discovering a new restaurant.
Fresh flowers.
A refreshing drink.
A foot or body massage.
Meaningful conversations with my significant other.
Praying.
Waking up before everyone in the family and having my "quiet time".
Spending time with friends.
A good book.
Snuggles.
A fab fashion find.
Dancing to good music.
New lipstick.
Sunset sessions.
Singing.


Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺