Thank You, Lord ~ I Just Want To Thank You, Lord. ♥


I Just Want To Thank You, Lord!

I just want to take this time and rejoice in God's goodness towards me and to thank Him from the bottom of my heart for His goodness and mercy.
"Thank you" is something we don't say much of, especially to the Lord, but He is to be thanked daily throughout the day for His goodness and mercy which is new everyday.

"My heart is grateful, O Lord, and I want to say thank you for everything and name my blessing one by one, for You, O Lord, are a great, wonderful, awesome, faithful, miraculous, loving, righteous, holy and a most Sovereign God."


Thank You, Lord, for the beautiful Family Encounter Weekend our family experienced at the CICM Retreat House in Talisay City.
It was truly memorable...the happiest days of our life as a family. ♥

Thank you to our friend Cecil Ramirez and her lovely daughters Chin, Coy, & Caryll for inviting us.
(May God bless you & your family!) ♥
Thank you to our PRESENTING PRIEST: Fr.Ric Balongag.
Thank you to our SHEPHERD FAMILY: (Manong) Pandel & (Manang) Este Arguelles [Head Coordinators, F.E.Class No.20] & family.
Thank you to the families of our F.E. sponsoring class.
Thank you to our FAMILY LIFE APOSTOLATE COORDINATORS: Mari & (Manang) Pili Mendezona and children.
Thank you to the PRESENTING FAMILIES of: (Tito) Nanding & (Tita) Excel Pabalinas and (Manong) Rodel & (Manang) Eileen Parcon.
My love and thanks to those who prayed for our successful family encounter.
God bless us all.

With joy and gratitude in my heart,
SAL ♥


Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺