And now...am off to "My Secret Garden" ♥


Have I ever mentioned how much I love my "secret garden"...?
Yes, I do!
I am writing in it now ~ computer on my lap;
being delighted to drink in all the glories surrounding me. 


I am always happy here...even on the hottest days of summer...


...despite weeks of blazing, cloudless heat,
 I can't think of a better place to be or time so perfectly spent...


I'm content with simple joys,
 and I must confess I'm quite alright being all alone here with only the company of the birds and happy flowers and roses.
The garden seems to be singing...♥









Blessings freshly-picked from the garden:
 Sweet papayas! ♥




I feel absolutely happy, and blessed, that I can hardly describe my feelings.
Here, in my little piece of haven,
 all my (sad) days seem to melt away in a dream of colorful peace. ♥

Oh, beautiful day!


A Happy Thursday, everyone!

May you all find beauty and peace wherever you are...

With love,
SAL ♥


Post a Comment

6 Comments

Michelle, Texas, United States said…
Wow, what a fantastic garden you have.

Have a great day

Hugs
Manuela, Italy said…
stunning garden!! lucky you!
Hugs from Italy
Jody, Las Vegas, United States said…
What a GREAT post- I just love every pic- awesome.
Leslie, Chicago said…
I can tell your garden is well loved!
Gina, Victoria, Canada said…
Oh this was so delightful and relaxing. Am sure your garden is a treat to come home to at the end of the day!
Louise, Masachusetts, USA said…
Love the images of your garden, those lovely roses. I have those too.
Magnificent stuff.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺