A Poem For My Dad In Heaven...this Fathers Day ♥



In My Heart

I thought of you with love today,
But that is nothing new.
I thought about you yesterday.
And days before that too.
I think of you in silence.
I often speak your name (Daddy).
Now all I have is memories.
And your picture in a frame.
Your memory is my keepsake.
With which I'll never part.
God has kept you in His keeping.
I have you in my heart.


HAPPY FATHERS DAY, DADDY.

How I miss you so.
Yes, even after all these years...
Where has the time gone?
Can't believe it's been twenty years...

It is Sunday today and I will hear mass with the family.
Will visit you, too, and bring you flowers.

Time heals all wounds, they say...but why is it time hasn't healed mine?
 Time has diminished the pain...but will it forever remain?
I love you, Dad.
Wish you were still here in my life.
(And maybe, just maybe...no one can hurt me anymore.)

Cannot see through my tears,
"bebushka" ♥


Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺