Let's take time to 'replenish our spirit.' ♥


Have not been feeling well lately (onslaught of flu!)
 and today, I've been taking it easy...taking care of myself...resting...getting plenty of sleep...eating well...doing things that bring joy...releasing anxiety...and envisioning myself as healed.
I am also thankful for the wonderful people in my life who show me their love.

 I am...
~ thankful for the concern and medical advice of my good friend, Dra.Joyce C.
 ~ thankful for the fruitsvitamins, and organic Whole Wheat Bread my Mommy Norma gave me
~ thankful for the delicious Apple Pie my hubby Babes surprised me from Pendy's
~ thankful for a good massage (all of 2 hrs!)

"Thank You, Lord!" ♥


Rest and self-care are so important.
When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow.
You cannot serve from an empty vessel.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺