"When you love yourself, miracles start happening in your life." ♥



"You yourself,
 as much as anybody in the entire universe,
 deserve your love and affection."
~ Buddha


1. Love yourself.
Despite all the things that you think may be terribly wrong with you,
love yourself.

2. Forgive yourself.
Learn from your mistakes and go forward...move on.

Ask yourself honestly, "What can I forgive myself for?"

I asked myself, "What can I forgive myself for today?"

I forgive myself for holding grudges against people who have wronged me.
I carried it around me for a long time and let it color my life a dark airless color.
By God's grace, I was finally able to let go.
I have learned to 'forgive' ~ and not to contend.

I forgive myself for not being perfect.

We often hold ourselves to impossible standards and end up feeling bad.
We have to realize that we actually no longer need to bear the brunt of it.

"Let today be the day you finally release yourself from the imprisonment of past grudges and anger. Simplify your life. Let go of the poisonous past and live the abundant beautiful present...today."
~ Steve Maraboli

3. Be good to yourself.
Do things that inspire you daily.
Do something every single day that  makes you feel good,
 whether it is changing your thought patterns or having a massage.
Maybe it's getting extra hours of sleep or staying up late watching that "Somewhere In Time" movie for the 15th time??

Make a list of things you can do today to make you feel good.
My "Feel Good" list includes a lot of laughing.
Also...
writing, dining out with family and friends, staying up late reading a book I cannot put down...
singing, gardening, eating French fries (!), being with my loved ones...
and the list goes on and on.

What's on YOUR list??

Whatever it takes.
Just do it.
Be good to yourself.


Hope you are having a lovely week,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺