Great Saturday with loved ones...thank You, Lord! ♥


Had a great time at the  District North Point Weekend Souk Market 
~ the  First Lifestyle Market  at The District, Ayala North Point in Talisay City
Was especially excited to drop by the  C.Yo  booth, of Jaeson & Janelle Bernardino 
(hard-working kids of my BFF Geordelle).


(my BFF Geordelle and her two children, "Chef" Jaeson & Janelle,
 at their  Crepe Your Own  booth) ♥♥♥


It was drizzling when we dropped by the  C.Yo (Crepe Your Own)  booth after doing the grocery at the  Super Metro  nearby...
Nevertheless, my family and I enjoyed the delicious & tasty crepes of our dear budding chef,
 Jaeson Espino-Bernardino  & sister  Alexandra Janelle.


Also enjoyed my fave  (Charlie Bravo) Querida Mia and  LiberTEA  
at  ARMYNAVY with my family.


That's our little PaoPao hugging the "birthday girl" 
~ his 'Tita-La' Geordelle. ♥


To dearest BFF Geordelle,
Happy Birthday!
I praise God for you!
God bless you more and more.
Love you!


Pasta Puttanesca and Baked Chicken 
~ my "labor of love" birthday gift for my BFF Geordelle
which I 'personally delivered' to her at Ayala North Pt.!! ♥ 




Thank You, Lord, for a wonderful day!
Have a good weekend, everyone.
Stay safe.

Love ~ SAL ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺