Perfect cakes at Felicia's! ♥


Attended Sunday mass with my family 
and had a wonderful time with them at  Felicia's.
We enjoyed the delicious grilled  Chicken Sandwich,  Pancit Palabok,  Beef Tenderloin Salpicao,  Black Angus Steak,  Blueberry Macaroons, and  Triple Mousse
My 2 boys also bought me these 2 cakes to take home.
Hmm, it should come in handy as  dessert  when  unico hijo  Benedict's friends come over for lunch this week. (LOL)


Felicia's bestseller:
 Swiss Chocolate Cake


Strawberry Shortcake
(Ssshh...am planning to give this one to my unico hijo's "special someone".) ♥
[wink, wink] ;-)

So...how was your week, friends?
A tiring but fulfilling one for me.
So many things accomplished ~ praise the Lord! 


Thank You, Lord

There's a roof above me,
I've a good place to sleep.
There's food on my table
(and cake in my ref, too!),
and shoes on my feet.
You gave me Your love, Lord,
and a fine family.
And I thank You, Lord,
for Your blessings upon me...
Amen.

Goodnight, everyone.
May God bless us all.

Love ~ SAL ♥

Post a Comment

2 Comments

cheekeegirl said…
Oh my! I love Felicia's. I love their pastries. From Davao with love...
cheekeegirl:
Thanks a lot, Donna.
Do let me know when you're in Bacolod next time...maybe we can have a meet-up at Felicia's and enjoy their goodies together?! ♥

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺