You Know You're From Bacolod, Philippines If...You've Been To KUPPA! ♥



They have one of the best coffee in town...
plus yummy desserts & gelato, too.

Kamo ya, ano gusto n'yo sa KUPPA?


Choco-Peanut Butter Bombe


Choco-Peanut Butter Bombe
This, for me, is a must-have in KUPPA.
A mini dome of goodness this one's not only pretty but also gives you a sweet-salty-chewy mouthful of heaven.
It actually reminds me of choco-mallows enhanced with peanut butter and chocolate mousse combined.


Kuppa Gelato Ice Cream
~ yummy-yummy!

Pistachio-Hazelnut Gelato Combo 



A fun night-out at KUPPA

(me with my BestFriend Marty's kids Marco and Bianca
~ I love them like my own) ♥♥


(my "unico hijo" B.E. with my BFF Marty's kids:
Marco & Bianca) ♥♥♥


"Happiness is attracted, not pursued; and smiles are contagious.
Be happy, make others happy, and it shall be reciprocated."

(~"My Daily Inspiration")

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺