My Goodnight Prayer to You, Lord



Lord,

I made it through another day.
Thank you!
If You were not there I would not have breath to thank you for this day.
You know I have been quite tired lately, but that is ok.
I have my strength in You Lord.
You renew me each day and have me ready for the task at hand.
You had beautiful rain come down today and I thank you for it helps the grass grow and the flowers bloom.
I ask You Lord as I lay my head to rest in a while that You be with each one here on this site.
May You hold them when they hurt.
May You smile when they have joy.
May You help them in the many needs that they may have.
For each one here is dear to You.
You love us all the same.
Your heart reaches for us at our lowest times.
Bring us sunshine through the rain.
Give us peace in a world of turmoil.
You are our God and in You alone we do trust.
Create in us a heart of pure love, create in us compassion to feel the pain and hurt around.
I long to reach and touch so many with my words and hope.
For God You have brought me through many dark hours.
I feel the pain of so many and I want them to know they are loved and cared for.
Thank you, God.
You are awesome and I praise You for who You are.

Good night, Lord.

Love,
S. ♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺