Goodies I Made For My Loved Ones...♥



Chicken Macaroni Salad ♥


Peach Buko Mallow Cake ♥


And this other Peach Buko Mallow Cake ~
I made for Bianca & Marco:
kids of my BestFriend Marty Javelona-Sta.Ana. ♥




Am enjoying a 'long lazy week-end'...
Made Peach Buko Mallow Cake for loved ones.
(So what do you know...my son had 2 friends over for the week-end...and I can't even begin to tell you just how they are when they get real hungry! AS IN! Haha!)
Am happy there's still a lot left of the Chicken-Macaroni Salad made the other day (heheh).
Was thinking of going to the salon to have my nails done ~ but opted to stay home, take it easy, & putter around the house...
(In short: get lazy? ~ perfect 'xcuse for the long week-end?!)

How 'bout you?
How's your week-end goin'?
Have a nice one!

Love,
SAL ♥


Post a Comment

0 Comments

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺