Being one with nature at the breathtaking SINGAPORE BOTANICAL GARDENS ♥




A TRIP TO THE LOVELY SINGAPORE BOTANICAL GARDENS

This is definitely not my first time to the  Singapore Botanical Gardens...
So what drew me there again?
God's wonderful creation, that is!
To see the beautiful flowers, orchids in particular, and take photos of it...
and relax in the lush greenery of the  Botanical Gardens.
One can always find something int'resting to see and do if you just slow down and let the world go by...
And who would have thought one would find a beautiful relaxing garden,
just minutes away from the bustling  Orchard Road?! ♥
























beautiful orchids ~ all in diff'rent colors! ♥ ♥ ♥





"Dancing Lady" orchid






GINGER GARDEN


beautiful Torch plant ♥


cascading waterfalls ♥











The weather in Singapore can be very hot and humid  
(like in the Philippines
 but it was cool enough for me to forget about jetlag or any kind of discomfort,
 and immerse myself in the beauty of the  Singapore Botanical Gardens.
I was awed by the vast tropical gardens with enormous trees and extraordinary flowers!!

The  Singapore Botanical Gardens  was established in 1859 as the very first garden in Singapore and was initially used in introducing different tropical crops to Southeast Asia.
Today, the  Singapore Botanical Gardens  operates as a modern botanic garden.
It is open from 5 A.M. up to midnight everyday and is said to attract more than 4 million visitors every year (me included?!).

The  Singapore Botanical Gardens  is a garden of relaxation and beauty.
I am really glad to go back there on my Singapore vacation this year.
I feel so blessed to have the chance to see all the beautiful sights once again!

"Thank You, LORD!" ♥

Post a Comment

11 Comments

MAUey R said…
‎@sal=ka beautful gid ya! : )
alec said…
Great post on the Singapore Botanical Gardens! Just been there last week to check it out, as I have not been there for quite awhile. And boy has it changed alot. With all the new upgrades (such as the entrance from Holland Road), it has improved alot over the years!
Pbt said…
ys. Singapore botanic gardens is one of my favorite places for family outing or photography .
Jim Mc F said…
The Singapore Botanic Garden looks amazing. The orchids are gorgeious and it is good to know that I can visit from 5 am to midnight. Looks like you are having a great trip.

Jim
Douglas said…
How wonderful to see SBG’s orchid display.
Emma said…
So pretty! Thanks for sharing these.
WickedWitch said…
Thanks for the beautiful pictures and for sharing.Orchids are my favorite.
Mia H said…
After a 5 wonderful days stay in Singapore from my summar holidays, I must say the botanical garden is a MUST SEE, don’t miss it. A superb place in Singapore.
Jing said…
Nice blog. Parks in Singapore are truly beautiful and world class!
Bob L said…
I’m dying to go back to visit sometime.
Asia C said…
Great pictures. I visited the orchid gardens two years ago. I was amazed by how well kept the botanic gardens are! The ginger garden is very interesting as well.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺