Japanese lunch treat of 'BFF' Fedelaine at Sakae Sushi, Bishan Junction 8, Singapore ♥


Do you guys like Sushi?
Here are some of the Sushi and other Japanese treats my 'BFF' Fed & I ate at Sakae Sushi here in Bishan Singapore.
I love Japanese food...it tastes good...and is less fattening, too!!

SAKAE SUSHI
This conveyor-belt sushi restaurant chain offers a mind-boggling array of over 200 sushi and Japanese dishes.
The restaurant even has high-tech interactive menus.

(I remember going to one Sakae Sushi branch in the U.S. a few years ago, having been invited by my childhood friend JunJun Vasquez. As in all Sakae Sushi restaurants, there was a revolving table where you can just choose any dish you want~'twas fun choosing!)




Hana Maki

(This was our favorite Sushi of all ~ sigh! As what 'BFF' Fed said, "It is so good. It just melts in your mouth.")




Soft-shell Crab


One of my favorite Desserts: Mochi

(Note: The price of each food order is determined by the color of the plate.
By the way, some of these photos were taken using 'BFF' Fedelaine's iphone4 because my camera went "low-batt" from 'over-exhaustion', heheh.)

Post a Comment

15 Comments

Helen Nabua said…
WOW.....
Rafie Jalandoni Dadivas said…
One of my weakness guid, dai Sal. A good sushi/sashimi! Namits!
John Ledesma said…
raffy when u get a chance go to a'float sushi in pasadena on lake and colorado
Rafie Jalandoni Dadivas said…
Got it, Jun!
Ledy Subere said…
had my lunch sushi dai Sal.
weeleaongyeam/singapura said…
Delicious japanese food of sushi and bento sets to be savored. The design for sakae is fantastic as people get to try out different sushi and see it in front of them. The bento set are also great as the food taste fresh. Service is bad at times and the portions are inconsistent. Overall is quite expensive for its quality. Ambience is still alright.
CL of Bandar Baru Air Itam, Penang, Malaysia said…
I kinda like the lighting in Sakae Sushi. Don't you think it's much better than Sushi King??
The service was kinda good. The food was served pretty fast after we confirmed our orders.
Wendy/Singapore said…
It's TGIF! I was supposed to go Orchard to do my shopping and was held up by the massive traffic jam at Thomson area. In the end I decided to alight at Novena Sq instead. I'm craving for sushi again! Since I'm alone, I'm trying to look for a place that was not so crowded and decided to have Sakae Sushi as most of the dinner crowd had cleared. Sakae Sushi, one of the Japanese chain restaurants in Singapore that serve affordable sushi & sashimi. These were what I had...Unagi Chawanmushi,Hana Maki,Salmon Mentai,Kajiki Sashimi.
Jimmy said…
my all time favourite for affordable sushi
Margarita said…
I just love Sakae Sushi..
LamSan said…
For basic sushi it is okay but when compared to the kaiten sushi in Japan, they definitely have a llong way to go.
M said…
Come hOme!
tina said…
Sakae has been around in singapore for years, and has many branches all over the city. I like the cold tofu, nagiris, makis,and inarizushi. I tried the tempura once, and didnt quite like it coz it is not really very crispy. However, the food is not very costly and they offer a huge variety of dishes.
Kimchi069/Singapore said…
Okay, I personally love sushi, can't live without it. Sakae Sushi is the right place to go it has a very good feel to all of its restaurants and the service is great. However recently i went to the Sakae Sushi in CityVibe, the service was appalling. The woman that was attending us didn't even come when we asked her for the bill. Even with about 10 people in the restaurant, it took a simple sushi dish 10 minutes to arrive. Even though this outlet is horrible I highly recommend that you visit other Sakae Sushi outlets.
Heng said…
Cute Blog

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺