'Blessed' by friends' thoughtfulness once again! ♥


'Blessed' by friends' thoughtfulness once again! ♥
(Many thanks to the beautiful family of Royce, Emie, and Chanel Morales for the lovely pasalubong they gave me from Hawaii ~ "kikay" me especially loved the BlueRush eyeliner!)
Friends are sweet...and life is good.
God ~ the best.
Happy Morning, everyone!

Love and light,
SAL ♥




(Royce, Emie, & Chanel Morales)

(*Oh, how I dream of going back to Hawaii...been there last 2006 with my U.S.-based brother, Manong Alan.
 Hawaii is beautiful ~ it's like the Philippines in many ways. So many Pinoys there, too. I hope to visit there again someday...♥)

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Vetsky DeLa Cruz said…
I like, I like, I like, I like, I like!!! ♥
Bryan Lee Sammis said…
Sally,seeing you wearing Victoria's Secret would be very nice indeed!!!
Morales Chanel said…
Welcome Tita Sally :)

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺