"Sparkling Singapore" ♥



I ♥ travel
I ♥ Singapore

Time flies when you're having fun, and it goes even faster when you spend some time making fun trips to fun destinations, near and far.
For this Chinese New Year, I am blessed once again to go to this beautiful foreign destination~Singapore.

Singapore is a great place ~ lush green vegetation, hard-working people, very law-abiding population. And people here are so courteous ~ which makes transactions always pleasant.
A place where...you can take a taxi ride without the mortal fear of being ripped off by the cabbie...a place where, if you dropped your wallet in a crowded place, there's a good chance somebody would find it and return it to you.
There IS a nice feel-good factor about this country.
I dunno ~ but for me, I have my reasons to be connected to Singapore, as you can see from the posts I write about it in my Blog ~ one reason being my wanting to be around one of my dearest friends/BestFriendForever ("BFF") Fedelaine and another ~ to bask again and again, in the beauty and charm of this little island state. ♥


(Took a shot of these beautiful orchids while waiting at the baggage carousel!)

Aaah, Singapore...enjoying this bustling city-state's many charming sides and seemingly unstoppable progress.
I am happy to discover once again a country that is clean, safe, and efficient...
Singapore offers a less stressful lifestyle...
I think it's a great place to live and raise a family.
No wonder my classmates/good friends Dra.Fed & Dra.Richie, think so, too.


Chili Crab
~ a whole crab smothered in a gooey, red, spicy sauce;
it was very messy to eat and quite spicy for my taste but nevertheless delicious.

Enjoyed the sumptuous "welcome" dinner hosted by my very good friends ~ Dra.Fedelaine and her hubby Don.

Post a Comment

12 Comments

Lesley Ann Golez said…
Yum-o!!! I miss Singapura!!!
Helen Nabua said…
Enjoy Singapore...
Lee Santiago said…
I want to do the Anthony Bourdain layover in Singapore :)
Anthony Bourdain - The Layover - Singapore 1:3
www.youtube.com
Anthony Bourdain The Layover Singapore Part 1 of 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5FKGiZCvbw
Nonong Noriega said…
Food evening to the max indeed!
Grace Garbanzos said…
Cousin, that's so yummy... But,when I ate that, daw nahilo ako super ata taas ang cholesterol hehehe!!! but all in all it is really sumptuous..
Richie Jaro-Lazaro said…
you're here??? And you didn't tell me??!
Anna Liza Fregil Lacson said…
AYAY! you're there na? ma lunch pa ta gani...mag abot ka nalg ah! enjoy the land of Singapore!!!
Geordelle Espino-Bernardino said…
Ngek! Ara ka da gali? Texted you a dinner invite with Marty's kids pa for this Friday! Can I kidnap B.E. on Friday na lang? hehehe... let me know! Enjoy Singapore! :)
Farlie Salvador said…
looks different.....
Rafie Jalandoni Dadivas said…
Happy Food Morning, dai Sal! Baw, ka namits guid sang itsura sina!
Bon SeSan said…
Love this food!
Air Charter New York said…
Singapore has an unusual charisma of natural beauty ropes in a large number of tourists at the domestic and international level as well. The charisma of this charming tourist destination is so entrancing that repeat visits are guaranteed. The exquisite beaches, clear azure waters, verdant greenery and historical monuments, temples and churches are some of the things one should not miss out.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺