Marina Bay Sands, Singapore :-)


'BFF' Fed and I met up with our good friend Richie at the Marina Bay Sands for a dinner get-together.
Fed, Richie, and I were classmates since Grade School back in St.Scholastica's Academy~Bacolod.
Now they are full-fledged doctoras ~ living the "expat life" in good old Singapura.
Fed is in Cardiology and Richie, in Pathology.
I am proud of them. ♥




('BFF' Fed and me with background showing the spectacular fireworks and waterworks display of Marina Bay Sands ~ Richie took this pic!) ♥

(Happy to have my 'yearly reunion' with my two Singapore-based classmates/good friends!!) ♥ ♥








Louis Vuitton Maison
Marina Bay Sands, Singapore



CLASSMATES WILL ALWAYS BE SPECIAL FRIENDS FOR LIFE! ♥

To my dearest Fed and Rich,
Thank you very much for the fun time we had ~ enjoyed it as always!
The Marina Bay Sands was a spectacular setting ~ thanks, Rich, for the suggestion.
(Last year, you also brought us to 1-Altitude in Raffles Place and until now, I remember the breathtaking view from the rooftop bar!)
Thank you, too, for the dinner treat, ladies.
Hope you girls also liked my homemade Fruit Cakes brought all the way from Bacolod!
Till then...see you in our next 'Singapore reunion'!
Love lots,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Marie Joy Belloso said…
Mare gud p.m.
Musta? Dugangan ka tahum mu nag pa singapore ka.

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺