Just my thoughts for the day!! ♥♥



As I go through lessons in life, I have also learned to never expect anything from anyone.
 The biggest thing I have learned is boundaries 
~ learning to say "no" when I don't feel it in my heart, especially if it's 'toxic' & it's not comfortable with me, taking my joy away.
For instance, if a person borrows money from me
 (knowing that person will just 'take advantage' of me)
 or asks a favor from me
 (and I don't have the 'time', the 'energy' or the 'connection')
 and I don't want to, I will not have guilt feelings at all in saying "no".
 Likewise, I can never be forced to 'contend' with people I don't want to deal with.
 Until then, I will just do what I want to do and go about what works for me...
I don't owe anyone any explanation at all
~ only to my GOD. ♥ ♥
Just my thoughts for the day!!
Have a joy-filled day today, my friends!!

Love and light,
SAL ♥


The best thing you can do in life is to be true to who YOU are...
Some will love you...
Some will respect you...
And some won't like you at all...
But just be true and watch how the miracle of your life unfold. ♥


Post a Comment

18 Comments

Christine Rodriguez said…
Sakto gid na!!! Amu na damu la ka intindi sa akon
Gina Bennett said…
Beautiful Sally Garbanzos Estrella seems to me we are in the same boat at the start of 2012! I won't be forced to be nice when I dont want to especially to people I dont even give a toss! It's a great feeling to not conform to being good all the time when you dont feel like it! I'm a bit naughty! Pardon me ... Ooops! I don't really want to apologize too joke! joke! Have a good Thursday Sal!
John Julien Gadian said…
amen !!!
Mj Diaz Robb said…
korek ka gd dear..Same here, I have also learned to never expect anything from anyone. There should have boundaries ~ learning to say NOOOOOO as in NOOOO lol
Elmer Gavile said…
aha !! may na dumduman man ko parti sa akon side... uuk.. amo gid na kontra ko dhay Sally Garbanzos Estrella ky kon negative response mo ikaw pa lain...
Lee Santiago said…
Independence from the perceptions and pressure of skewed perceptions.
Lee Santiago said…
daw sala haw...
Lee Santiago said…
Independence from perceptions and pressure of "peers"
Lee Santiago said…
Do not listen to others! Follow your passion and everything else will follow. (words from a very successful illustrator and friend)
John Julien Gadian said…
Just cleaned my friends list, it's not necessary that I dont like them, I just want to be with people that is really close to me.
Desiree Carlos said…
i want to share but i have to download pala. sayang...but thanks for this.:)
JM said…
ay korek, dont sweat the small stuff!
GB said…
its a choice! And I chose not to! Thanks for sharing.
ER said…
There you go, my dear....well said.....
Apples Bibiano said…
Thank you Nang Sally !!! God bless you with much more!!!
Finela Silva Spicer said…
great post Sally Garbanzos Estrella..exactly the words from my own book of How to Live My Life the Way I Want It...
Pinky Zaldarriaga Conde said…
Hi Sal miss u! Happy New year!:)
Gold Lemoncito Chuatico said…
Agree... We are responsible for our own happiness, and we cannot control how others will perceive us. So lng as you are happy with what you do, with what you have and who you're with, then you are happy! There will always be people who will say something for or against you..and we can never please everyone. S why pretend? Happy new year sal!!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺