May we focus on the things that are truly important in life~they are the only things that matter. ♥



What a wonderful time I had! Thank You, Lord!

Attended the 70th grand birthday celebration of my auntie Chari Benitez Lizares-Coo at the L'Fisher Hotel.
(Tita Chari is my Dad's first cousin~their mothers being sisters.
She and her husband, Tito Vic Coo, have been residing in the U.S. for 4 decades now.)
Was happy to touch base with relatives on my Dad's maternal side (Benitez family circle);
especially enjoyed dancing the swing and cha-cha with my Mom and Titas, partnered by expert D.I.s provided by the birthday celebrant herself, haha ~ my beloved hubby 'game' enough to just watch & smile, having no interest in dancing whatsoever~LOL!

May we focus on the things that are truly important in life
(for me, spending precious time with my loved ones)~
they are the only things that matter.

Have a wonderful week-end, everyone.

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Geraldine Epay Gonzaga said…
happy birthday tita Chari been so long ...
Cousin Geraldine Epay Gonzaga: Yes! Imagine, she's been living in the U.S. for the past 4 decades na! She hasn't aged a bit~still her usual flawless chinita beauty with the well-coiffed hair! heheh :-)
Geraldine Epay Gonzaga said…
id seen her when i was like 9 or 10 nun nag visit sya sa house ni lola feding

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺