The Things I (Lovingly) Do For My Mother...♥


Woke up early, picked up my Mom from her house and drove her to the airport, praying for her safe flight to Manila.
Her two U.S.-based younger brothers 
(my Tito Junn and Tito Alex) arrived and they will have a 'reunion' together with another Manila-based brother (my Tito Vinz).
I am happy for Mom 
~ I know she is happiest when she is with her siblings, especially now that my Lola (their own Mom) has passed away.

I also enjoyed my long drive...
I dunno ~ but there is this nice thing about long drives which I like...
the chance to have the precious "Me time" to be alone with yourself and your thoughts...
I crave and cherish it. ♥



EL IDEAL
in Silay


famous Guapple Pie, very nice & delicate Budbud, and Fresh Lumpia
of  El Ideal

'FOOD MORNING!'

Love and light,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Melanie C. Saligue-Estrella said…
I miss this!!!!!!!
Zhol Laurence Tandog said…
GOOD MORNING BEAUTIFUL!!!
Dave Gianne Sanchez Sanson said…
Love love the pie soooo much!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺