A beautiful day at La Vista Highlands ♥


What a beautiful day we had at  La Vista Highlands!
Hubby and I had a productive meeting with my Tito Albert, Engineer Sonny, and Architect Michael.
Excited for our new project!


"Million Flowers" freshly-picked from the garden 
~ used as beautiful centerpiece ♥


Pasta and French Bread for our merienda




PASTA AND SEAFOOD MARINARA  

1 (16 oz.) can crushed tomatoes
3 tbsp. olive oil
1/2 sm. diced onion
6-8 oz. fresh mushrooms, diced
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tbsp. parsley
2 tsp. oregano
1/4 c. white wine
1 lb. raw shrimp
1/2 lb. raw lg. scallops

Place oil in large frying pan, cook onions and mushrooms until soft.
 Add salt and pepper.
 Simmer 10 minutes.
 Add can of tomatoes, parsley, oregano, and wine.
 Simmer 10 more minutes.
 Add seafood (amounts of shrimp and scallops may be altered, according to your own taste, as long as the total equals 1 1/2 pounds).
 Cook until shrimp are pink and curled and scallops are soft. 
Serve over angel hair or linguini.

Post a Comment

2 Comments

Anonymous said…
Love your posts.
Thank you so much.
I love my humble Blog ~ it is one avenue I feel I can best express myself.
God bless. :-)

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺