Lovely Gift from the U.S. from one of my beloved BestFriends ~ MARTY (Marty Javelona-Sta.Ana)! ♥



Oh, what could be inside (the box)??? hehehe
A delightful surprise?! ♥


Oh, how lovely!
A "kikay" XOXO watch from my BestFriend Marty! ♥
(And I just love the sexy bracelet-type strap!) :-)


To my BestFriend MARTY:
Thank you, MARTs, for all your lovely gifts 
~ the yummy choc'lates, the cute shirts, the 'kikay' beauty products, and the lovely watch!
Appreciate your thoughtfulness very much.
Miss you a lot, BestFriend...
especially now that a lot of things are happening in my life.
How I long to see you again...♥
Please take care.
Super-happy that the kids are finally reunited with you. Love you guys.

Love always always,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

3 Comments

Desiree Carlos said…
blessed you! :0
Desiree Carlos:
Yes, DES, indeed I am ~ and I am very grateful to the One Above! I thank the Lord for blessing me with special people who love me ~ I can only hope to be able to 'reciprocate' or even give more, of that love. ♥
Desiree Carlos said…
you must have given so much love already...it's now coming back to you. what you give out, you receive, remember? ♥

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺