Lovely get-together with my friend Tata Lacson! ♥


GOOD FRIENDS ARE PRECIOUS JEWELS!

Had a lovely get-together yesterday at KUIDAORE & YAKINIKU JAPANESE RESTAURANT with my good friend Tata Lacson.
 It's been awhile we haven't seen each other and 'twas a pleasure to 'catch up' again.

Also bumped into Tito Ed Varela (good friend of the hubby & Ninong of our son B.E.) and his family:
 his wife Tita Nora, their beautiful daughter Gretch [who's a popular GMA newscaster here in Negros] & her 2 adorable kids + Tita Nena Sicangco [Tito Ed's sister] and a friend of theirs.
Hmm, Bacolod's really such a small place 
~ you tend to bump into people you know, every now and then...nice! 


Kuidaore Yakiniku Restaurant




Salmon Sashimi


Ebi Nigiri Sushi


my all-time fave:
Unagi! ♥


Shoyu Ramen Soup


Yakiniku meat galore! ☺


Yummy Choc'lates given to me by my good friend Tata! ♥

*THIS SHORT MISSIVE IS FOR TATA:
Thanks a lot, dear Tata, for the yummy token!
Hope you also liked the Lindt Choc'lates and the fun & quirky set of jewelry holders I brought you from HK!
With love,
SAL ♥

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anna Liza Fregil Lacson said…
yep Sal! tnk you very much for that LINDT again! i will eat that when i get home from my cebu trip this weekend! tnx again...

exchange gift?? hahhaha!

FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺

© Copyright - FOOD MORNING, BACOLOD!☺